The sages think themselves to be all-knowing
贤者自以为无所不知
But we alone are wise to the virtue in thonse acts of folly
我等才明白那些愚行背后的道义
In thise war,not even a aingle pawn may be apared...
战局,没有所谓的弃子
Because on this chessboard, "checkmate"is not where the game ends.
因为对这盘棋局来说,“将杀”并非是终点
We are gathered here today to remember our dear comrade.
今日我们相聚于此,是为了纪念我们的好同伴
In honor of her sacrifice,all work should halt for half a day as the nation mournsher passin.
她的牺牲对于整个至冬而言,值得足足半日的停工缅怀
Hehe,merely half a day...
仅仅半日...
People say the Northland Bank's true currencies are blood and tears...
都说北国银行周转的是血泪与哀嚎
But Mayor,even speaking as a banker, that sounds a little unconscionable
可市长先生您的价值观比我这银行家还要扭曲啊
Rosalyne died in a foreign land..
罗莎琳在陌生的土地上陨落...
But you heartless businessmen and dignitaries always with a convenient excuse to remain in the comfort of your homeland...
对于你们这些即缺少同理心,又只会找借口龟缩在至冬的富商政要来说
You couldn't hope to understand.
应该无法想象
So why don't you keep your mouths shut!
既然如此,就好好把嘴闭上
We don't want to make the children cry...
不然孩子们会哭的
Hey,c'mon now,even I don't think this is the right time or place for a fight.
喂喂,就连我都觉得这儿可不是适合【争斗】的场合
Utterly risible!
荒谬可笑
Though her metghods tawrnished her honor,Lohefalter's sacrifice is a great pity.
尽管手段玷污了荣耀,洛厄法特的牺牲依旧令人惋惜
Her loss shall not hinder our progress. But Dottore...
她的离去并不会让我们停滞不前,倒是【多特雷】
What of Scaramouche and the Gnosis form Inazuma?
【斯卡拉姆齐】和稻妻的神之心呢?
Conventional wisdom holds that Divine Knowledage cannot be rationally comprehended
时间常理都觉得【神之灵知】是理性无法理解的神圣知识
After conquering the Divine Gaze,he will make his next move.
在征服【神之目光】以后,他会迈出新的一步
It's time to tonight's foolish theatrics.Right now, you have no captive audience.
夜晚的愚戏该结束了,此刻,你们没有观众
Let every worthy sacrifice be carved in ice, and with this nation endure for all time
所有崇高的牺牲都将铭刻于坚冰之上,与国长存
In the name of Her Majesty, the Tsaritsa,we will seize authority from the gods...
在高洁的冰之女皇麾下,我们将攫取众神的权柄...
Absolute peace
绝对的安宁
Such is the gift from the Tsaritsa,such is Her Majesty's benevolence
此为女皇的恩赐,女皇的仁慈
Now you rest in this coffin,encased in layer upon layer of ice.
你虽长眠于这棺木,长眠于重重坚冰之中
But,Rosalyne,I promise you...
但是,罗莎琳,我承诺你
Your final resting place will be the entirety of the "Old World"...
你的灵柩,将会是整个“旧世界”
I must say, you're looking very young today,Doctor
博士,今天的你看起来很年轻啊
You know very well that I do not take that as a complinment.
你知道的,这句话对我来说可不算什么奉承
So,where's the Segment in the prime of his life,then?
那全盛时期的切片,此刻在哪儿呢?
Heh,he's busy with... a little experiment in "blasphemy"
哼,在一场关于【亵渎】的实验中
Collei,time to head out on patrol.
柯莱,去寻林了
Ah,okay,Master Tighnari!
哦,知道了,提纳里师父
What was that...
刚才的是?