三人对话的古文?
十年春,齐师伐我。公将战。曹刿请见。其乡人曰:“肉食者谋之,又何间焉?”刿曰:“肉食者鄙,未能远谋。”乃入见。问:“何以战?”公曰:“衣食所安,弗敢专也,必以分人。”对曰:“小惠未遍,民弗从也。”公曰:“牺牲玉帛,弗敢加也,必以信。”对曰:“小信未孚,神弗福也。”公曰:“小大之狱,虽不能察,必以情。”对曰:“忠之属也。可以一战。战则请从。”
小学生对话段子?
小明:六一你去哪里玩?
我妈说带我去参观科技馆。
不错呀?我也要求妈妈带我去看看。
三人聚餐的英语对话?
三人聚餐的英文对话:
可以从以下角度来写,三个人可以讨论自己喜欢的实物,和不喜欢的食物,喜欢的缘由和不喜欢的缘由。
当然,我们还可以从聚餐的同时,去谈论餐桌礼仪,然后在根据餐桌礼仪,讨论引出不同地方不同国家的文化!这也是极好的!
三人买票的情景对话?
甲:我们一起去看电影呀
乙:好啊,在网上订票吧
丙:到那里再买,我们AA啊!
乙:我来买,我直接在网上订好过去得了。
甲:那你买吧!刚好我手机里没钱了。以后再给你。
丙:我突然想起来还有事,你们去,我先去忙了。不用替我买票,我不去了。
英语旅游情景对话三人?
一.旅游英语对话-打车篇1
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?
A: No, thanks, I won't need one.
不,谢谢,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How do you like it?
还有比私家车贵的豪华轿车,你觉得怎么样?
limo是limousine [ˌlɪməˈzin]的简称
A: NO,taxi, please.
出租车就好了。
二.旅游英语对话-打车篇2
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪里?
A: Pedestrian Street. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
步行街,你能马上为我叫一辆出租车吗?
B: A taxi will be here in just a moment, sir.
先生,一辆出租车将马上到达。
A: Good. I'll get my bag and come downstairs.
好的,我收拾一下就下楼。
B: Ok,the taxi is ready , sir.
先生,出租车准备好了。
三.讨论出国游玩
A: We are going to travel abroad during the summer vacation, are you with us?
我们打算暑假去国外旅行,你和我们一起吗?
B: It's still a month away. Have you planned it already?
你暑假还有一个月呢,你们已经计划好了吗?
A: Yes, Sophie and I have long wished to go to Thailand. We want to experience the tropical climate there, but also to taste the tropical fruits.
是的,我和索菲娅早就想去泰国了。我们想体验一下那里的热带气候,更想品尝一下那里的水果。
B: My mouth water is flowing out. By the way, I don't have a passport to go to Thailand.
我的口水都要流出来了。对了,去泰国需要护照,我还没有呢。
A: What? You don't have a passport. It's ridiculous.
什么,你竟然没有护照,这太可笑了。
B: I have no intention of going abroad. So, do I still have time to apply?
我一直没有出国打算,所以我现在申请来得及吗?
A: That's pretty bad. Because you have to apply for a visa and the visa process is a little troublesome. You need a passport first.
够呛的,因为还要办理签证,签证程序有点麻烦,而且需要你有护照。
B: I can get my passport in two weeks and then I should be able to get a visa before summer vacation. Do you agree?
两个星期我就可以拿到护照了,然后在暑假前应该可以办好签证,你说呢?
A: God bless you. We'd better do some travel strategy.
愿上帝保佑你吧,我们最好做一些旅行攻略。
B: Yes, we can also join a tour group.
对,我们也可以报一个旅行团。
关于如何度过假期三人对话?
甲:我要用我有限的这点儿宝贵时间去我想去的地方畅想一下放松心情忘掉所有的不愉快!
乙:我呢要利用好这假期陪同老婆孩子和爸妈到海边美美地到旅游胜地玩儿一下!
丙:我要和朋友们一道去吃饭郊游,好好的放松一下不辜负这来之不易的假期!走起!!
关于学校的英语三人对话?
Wow! How nice your school is! Yes, I like it very much. Where is your classroom? It's on the second floor.
英语问路情景对话三人搞笑?
英语问路的情景对话,三人搞笑片
A: Could you show me the way to the railway station?
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
B: Yes, of course.当然。
C: Would you like to be my guide?给我领领路好吗?
B: I'd be very pleased.我很乐意
关于art的三人英语对话?
Dashan: Did you know that this city has one of the most famous collections of Canadian art in Canada?
大山:你们知道吗?这座城市拥有加拿大最有名的艺术、收藏、品。
Yunbo: No, I had no idea. Where is the art collection?
云波:我不知道。收藏的艺术品在什么地方?
Dashan: It's in one of our national art galleries.
大山:在我们的一座国家、美术、馆里。
Rumei: I don't know a lot about Canadian art, but I've always been interested in finding out more about it.
如梅:我对加拿大艺术了解的不多,但是我一直有、兴趣、在这方面多加了解。
Yunbo: I've read about Canadian art on the Internet, but that's all.
云波:我从、国际、互联网上读到过关于加拿大艺术的介绍,但而已。
Dashan: Well, do you and Rumei feel like going to the gallery and having a closer look? The gallery's just around the corner.
大山:那么,你和如梅愿意到美术馆去好好欣赏一番吗?美术馆就在拐角处。
Yunbo: You bet. Do we have time?
云波:那还用说。我们还来得及吗?
Dashan: Yeah, but we'd better hurry. I think the gallery closes at 6:00 tonight.
大山:来得及,但是我们得抓紧时间。我想美术馆今晚要在6点关门。
Dashan: Yunbo, haven't you been painting for a long time?
大山:云波,你不是坚持作画有很长时间了吗?
Yunbo: Yes, I have. I'm not a very good painter, but I enjoy painting a lot.
云波:是的,我画得不好,但是我特别喜欢画。
Dashan: Do you use oil paints?
大山:你是画油画、吗?
Yunbo: I started painting with oils, but now I prefer using water colours. Rumei doesn't like the smell of the oil paints. Have you ever done any painting, Dashan?
云波:我刚开始作画时是这样,但是我现在更喜欢画水彩。如梅不喜欢油画颜料的气味。 大山,你作过画吗?
Dashan: No, I haven't, but I've been taking Chinese calligraphy lessons.
大山:没有。但是我一直在学汉字书法。
Rumei: Is that so? How long have you been studying calligraphy?
如梅:是吗?你学书法有多久了?
Dashan: Since last summer. I started taking lessons during my visit to Shanghai last year. And I've been practising ever since. This gallery's got all kinds of Canadian art... Painting, sculpture, prints, photography, and carvings. Yunbo and you will enjoy it.
大山:自从去年夏天就开始学了。 我是去年去上海时开始的,从那以后,就一直坚持练字。这家美术馆收藏各种艺术品,有油画、 雕塑、版画、摄影作品以及雕刻品。 云波你们俩会喜欢的。
Rumei: I'm sure we will.
如梅:我想我们一定会喜欢的。
Dashan: Would it be okay to look at the painting by the Group of Seven first? I love their art.
大山:我们先看七人画社的作品怎么样?我喜爱他们的作品。
Yunbo: Sure. But who or what is the Group of Seven?
云波:可以。不过,七人画社是谁,是什么流派?
Dashan: The Group of Seven was a group of seven Canadian painters. They painted Canadian landscapes in the 1920s and 1930s.
大山:七人画社是由加拿大的七名画家组成的。 他们在本世纪20年代和30年代以画加拿大的风景画出名。
Dashan: Excuse me. Is it okay to take photos of the paintings in the gallery?
大山:请问,美术馆里的展品可以拍照吗?
Attendant: Sorry. Taking photos of our collection is not allowed. But, our gift shop has lots of posters, postcards and books.
工作人员:对不起,不行。不允许为收藏品拍照。但是礼品店里有很多招贴画、明信片及书籍。
Dashan: Thanks.
大山:谢谢。
Rumei: Look at these magnificent paintings of the outdoors. They must be paintings by the Group of Seven.
如梅:来看看这些壮丽的户外风景画吧。 它们肯定出自七人画社。
Dashan: You're right, Rumei. These artists loved painting the wilderness.
大山:你说对了,如梅。这些画家喜欢画莽莽原野。
Yunbo: The paintings are so bold and dramatic. I can't stop looking at them.
云波:这些画是那么无拘无束、那么充满激情,我情不自禁地一直在欣赏。
Dashan: What do you think, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你怎么看?
Rumei: I love the forests, rocks and lakes in the paintings. But the colours are a bit too strong for me.
如梅:我喜爱画中的森林、岩石、湖泊,可是我觉得色彩有些太浓重了。
Dashan: You'll see this kind of scenery on our train ride back to Vancouver next week.
大山:下个星期我们乘火车回温哥华时你就能亲眼见到画中的景色。
Dashan: Oh, this painting must be by Emily Carr. She's one of my favourite artists. She's painted pictures of forests and totem poles in British Columbia.
大山:这幅画一定是埃米尔·卡尔所画。她是我最喜爱的艺术家之一。她绘画的题材是不列颠哥伦比亚的森林、图腾柱。
Yunbo: Was she from British Columbia?
云波:她是不列颠哥伦比亚的人吗?
Dashan: Yes. As a matter of fact, she lived in Victoria. Her house is a museum now.
大山:是,事实上,她住在维多利亚。她的故居现在已是博物馆了
请朋友吃饭英语三人对话?
A:hello,nice to meet you,my name is Xiaohua.I'm from Guangzhou.
B:how are you,nice to meet you,my name is Jane. I'm form Shanghai.
C:nice to meet you,too.my name is Peter.I'm form Hangzhou.
A:I 'm glad to share the dorm with you.I would like to invite you to have lunch. B:thank you!it's been marvelous. it really was very kind of you to invite me.
C:I'd love to.thanks.
A:let's go,we will enjoy ourselves.